Ratings for Dr. Loren Jones

As usual Dr. Jones was informative in our discussion and I left the appointment with a comfort and no worries about the path forward.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Great facility with a great caring team. This facility is a well runned office. And most importantly, Dr. Jones was awesome and really listened to my concern.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Hi I went to see Dr Jones and the staff at the Round Rock office and they help me with a problem that really I didn't know I was having so I went there for one thing and they found something else and I feel like a different man I would highly recommend the Urology team

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

On a scale from 1 to 10, I'd give Dr. Jones and his group a 12 ... Over the top ... Thanks guys and Merry Christmas.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr. Jones is always very personable and the staff very attenitive

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr Jones has been my urologist for a number of years. He and the staff are always excellent and expeditious. I quite like the "no nonsense" way of getting things done. They even squeezed me in at the Round Rock location when there was no room at Jollyville location.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Jones and I could not be more pleased with my experience. From registration to final consultation I was treated with total respect and the staff made everything so easy. Their caring professionalism was stellar. I will recommend the urology team with confidence to anyone I know and will be seeing Dr. Jones for any other needs I may have.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. JONES is a great doctor and trust him all the way. great staff to.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I appreciate everything Dr. Jones has done for me and he continues to exceed expectations. Dr. Jones has a talent for using comfort, humor and an outstanding display of knowledge of his field to help myself and my family through our situation.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Jones and the staff at The Urology Team are all great. I have been a patient here for years and have consistently gotten first rate care. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr. Loren Jones's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)