Ratings for Dr. Jason P. Brinton

Very Happy with the recommendation from Dr. Brinton and his staff from start to finish. surgery was just as he described it to me. I came in on Wednesday and was taken care of Friday morning. Painless and very professional service. I would highly recommend Dr. Brinton and Durrie Vision to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I just had Refractive Lens Exchange on both eyes and I love it!! Everyone at Durrie Vision were so knowledgeable and kind. They made sure that any questions/concerns were addressed. Dr. Brinton took time to carefully explain how my vision could be improved. He also explained what was happening during surgery. I highly recommend Durrie Vision and Dr. Brinton. Angie Huss, Surgical Counselor, was a pleasure to work with!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Brinton and the staff at Durrie were simply first class. I was most impressed with my visit the procedure on my right eye.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

I have dealt with a lot of Doctors in my life and Dr. Brinton ranks at the top. He is professional, knowledgable , and an outstanding communicator. He is really a thoughtful person and just a great guy. I give him the highest rating possible and would strongly recommend him to anyone seeking the best I eye surgery.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Dr Brinton and Durrie Vision use all the latest technology and procedures and you can trust them to give you the very best care. I just completed refractive lens exchange to better my vision and eliminate the hazing being caused by cataracts. I had LASIK surgery to correct my 20/200+ vision with an acute astigmatism 14 years ago by Dr. Durrie so when I needed to address my worsening vision Durrie Vision was my first choice. I'm less then 24hrs post surgery and my vision in the eye operated on is 20/15 with no pain or complications. The surgeons at Durrie Vision are the best!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Spectacular staff: From Dr. Brinton to the Receptionist, everyone endeavored to make my surgical experience a model of efficiency and excellence. Dr.Brinton's expertise and overwhelming talent produced results that exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013