You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jason P. Brinton

Very Happy with the recommendation from Dr. Brinton and his staff from start to finish. surgery was just as he described it to me. I came in on Wednesday and was taken care of Friday morning. Painless and very professional service. I would highly recommend Dr. Brinton and Durrie Vision to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I just had Refractive Lens Exchange on both eyes and I love it!! Everyone at Durrie Vision were so knowledgeable and kind. They made sure that any questions/concerns were addressed. Dr. Brinton took time to carefully explain how my vision could be improved. He also explained what was happening during surgery. I highly recommend Durrie Vision and Dr. Brinton. Angie Huss, Surgical Counselor, was a pleasure to work with!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Brinton and the staff at Durrie were simply first class. I was most impressed with my visit the procedure on my right eye.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

I have dealt with a lot of Doctors in my life and Dr. Brinton ranks at the top. He is professional, knowledgable , and an outstanding communicator. He is really a thoughtful person and just a great guy. I give him the highest rating possible and would strongly recommend him to anyone seeking the best I eye surgery.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Dr Brinton and Durrie Vision use all the latest technology and procedures and you can trust them to give you the very best care. I just completed refractive lens exchange to better my vision and eliminate the hazing being caused by cataracts. I had LASIK surgery to correct my 20/200+ vision with an acute astigmatism 14 years ago by Dr. Durrie so when I needed to address my worsening vision Durrie Vision was my first choice. I'm less then 24hrs post surgery and my vision in the eye operated on is 20/15 with no pain or complications. The surgeons at Durrie Vision are the best!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Spectacular staff: From Dr. Brinton to the Receptionist, everyone endeavored to make my surgical experience a model of efficiency and excellence. Dr.Brinton's expertise and overwhelming talent produced results that exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

Dr. Jason P. Brinton's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://www.durrievision.com/" to "http://www.huntervision.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "66062" to "32810". Address has been updated from "4 EVERGREEN PL" to "8701 Maitland Blvd.". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "407-385-1620".

October 7, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Jason" to "Jason P."

October 21, 2013