Ratings for Dr. Nebil B. Aydin

I am a trauma patient of Dr. Nebil Aydin and I am VERY satisfied.  I have been under his care for over 2 months now, since my wounds are severe. I have been given very up to date and advanced treatments for my situation and I could not be more pleased with my progress. Dr. Aydin and his staff are very knowledgable and wonderful to work with despite my condition.  I am always provided with very detailed explanations of what is being done and what I should expect.  Additionally, I am provided thorough answers to all of my questions.  To top it all off he has a great bedside manner which makes it a pleasure to work with him and his co-workers both in the hospital and his office. I am extremely lucky to be under his care since I was admitted to Westchester Medical Center.  If I had the choice I would select him as well.  He is a top notch surgeon. - Greg P.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Dr. Nebil B. Aydin's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2000)

AHC