You may also like

Dr Celeda punctured my intestines while performing a "routine hernia repair". I almost died from peritonitis and had to have a colostomy bag. Eventually they were able to reattach everything but I spent month not knowing if I was going to live with a bag of waste coming out of my side. A horrible, horrible experience.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr Celada was on call to complete an emergency appendectomy. He spent time with me, listened to my concerns and helped me feel comfortable during this painful and scary time.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

Dr. Celada is amazing! He is very kind and patient and is a great surgeon. I wish they were all like him.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

As the nurses often said, "Not at all like most surgeons. He listens better than anyone I have ever met."

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Dr. Roberto A. Celada's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Celeda punctured my intestines while performing a "routine hernia repair". I almost died from peritonitis and had to have a colostomy bag. Eventually they we..."

March 2, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3105586'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 6, 2014