Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey L. Trapnell

Terrible results for a lot of money! My teeth look awful, some people don't even believe that I wore braces. It was too late when I met 3 other people who had the same experience with the Trapnell's!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

My experience was phenomenal. My dentist was impressed with Dr. Trapnell's work. My children and nieces and nephews have started their ortho work here too!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

They do a great job with my braces, my teeth and they have good entertainment.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

You guys are the best! Thanks for all you have done to help me with my teeth. I appreciate it a lot.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

The experience here has been above my expectations. Dr. Jeff was friendly and easy to talk to about my son's orthodontics. He even took a look at my younger son's mouth to see if anything is a concern yet. Exceptional staff and office!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

You guys are the best. We have been coming here for several years. The staff is very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

My visit was great. They are so kind and they explain stuff as they go. They are amazing and I would recommend them highly.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

My visit here was absolutely wonderful. Everyone was kind and specific and entirely clear. I'm looking forward to being here!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I am very impressed with this office. Everyone is friendly and easy to work with. My oldest tells everyone how much me likes his orthodontist and his younger brothers are looking forward to getting their braces here one day too. I would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I have come here for about a year and every time it has been great. I used to dread going to the orthodontist but my experience has been great every time!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014