Ratings for Dr. Stuart G. Gibby

I never do reviews, but I felt utterly amazed at the service provided to me and thought this was the least I could do. Dr. Gibby was absolutely amazing. He stayed late one night to see me as an emergency and he spent multiple visits on my very difficult tooth to make sure I had the best outcome possible. I really appreciated his patience and I actually had a really fun time! Him and his staff made sure I was comfortable and made me feel like one of their longtime friends. I wouldn't be sad to get another root canal because now I know the BEST OF THE BEST! His staff called to check on me the next day and even called my general dentist for my crown. I am extremely grateful for this experience and felt very taken care of. If you need a root canal, please go to Dr. Gibby!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

I had such a great experience during my root canal with Dr. Gibby. I didn't even feel the shots and I SLEPT through the whole thing! He made the root canal a breeze and his staff was just as amazing. I felt very taken care of and would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I had a fantastic experience with the staff and Dr Gibby. They were just absolutely awesome. I felt very taken care off and the staff really cared about me!!! That kind of caring is just not found anymore! Dr Gibby is fantastic and really did a great job! His staff is very knowledgable and I got to see this first hand as they were training another technician during my procedure! I was very impressed! I cannot say enough about how great the experience was. I would highly recommend Dr Gibby and his fantastic staff!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014