Ratings for Dr. Ryan P. Minara

Dr.Ryan Minara was amazing, I went to his office with a friendly staff and waiting not even 5mins. My appointment time was honored as planned which is unusual . I had to get a cortisone shot and he was so gentle and professional. He explained in detail what the issue was and made it clear for me to understand. He also called the next day to see how I was feeling. I would never see another doctor and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Dr. Minara is highly knowledgeable, thorough, caring, and patient with his patients!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

I never write reviews of physicians online but Dr. Minara has been so great I feel I need to endorse him! He has a great bedside manner, very patient and willing to answer all of my questions. I never feel rushed out of the office. He also has done a great job of explaining all of my options to me prior to treatment and makes himself available if I need. He is a great doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone I know!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Had bunion surgery and DR. Minara is an excellent surgeon. On my first visit he took time to explain possible options to surgery and if I decided to have surgery what the procedure entailed. The day of the operation (out patient) Dr. Minara spent time with me prior to the surgery to answer and questions or concerns I had. After surgery he spent time with me and my wife again answering questions and describing what I would be feeling the next few days. My first poet op visit he spent 30 minutes talking about the surgery and again not rushing me out of the office. The wait time in his office is minimal. Great surgeon and happy that he accepted my insurance.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Great experience. Very knowledgable, helpful and friendly

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr. Ryan P. Minara's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Amerihealth