Ratings for Dr. Emily M. Lange

I've been seeing her for a few years because she's just so awesome. A couple years ago while at an appointment with my PCP, I had bright red blood appear after prepping for a UA. Scared me out of my mind since I'd long before had a hysterectomy. My PCP tried to get me in that day, but, being a Friday, she was fully booked. I had to go to the hospital next door to her office for lab work that couldn't be done at my PCP's office. From there I decided to go on in to her office on the off chance she might be able to work me in; told the staff I was willing to wait. At 5pm, a nurse came and said she'd see me then. She did a thorough exam, described my issue, gave me a mirror so I could see what she was seeing. Once we learned she was booked that Friday, an appt. was made for Monday. When she saw me Friday, she said it was a good thing I didn't wait till Monday because she wouldn't have been able to find the culprit. She went way above and beyond - seeing me after hours. She's extremely compassionate & caring; terrific listener, thorough, asks lots of questions, answers all questions.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr. Emily M. Lange's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)