Ratings for Dr. Elie R. Soussan

Basically I told him about my problem and he said it was normal and didn't even examine... Just referred me to another dr if I wanted to ovulate... Nearly took 2 min of consultation... Wtf?

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Great doctor. Very caring and answered all the questions i had. Wonderful bedside manner. I would absolutely recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

He was wonderful, caring and took the time i needed when i had a problem. His bed side manor was wonderful. I would recommend him to to family and friends

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Dr soussan failed to listen to my past history, failed to treat me like a person. Told him I needed progesterone in past to prevent miscarriage. He basically laughed on my face, told me I basically did not know what I was talking about. Within a week I lost my baby. Who didn't know what they were talking about? Please do not in trust your life and your child's life with this arrogant, uneducated person who Claims to be a dr. Do your homework, he is not rated well!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013