Ratings for Dr. Dana L. Crosby

I had a sleep study, and I was supposed to come and discuss the result with Dr. Crosby a week later. They called me to reschedule because the doctor have to perform a surgery. Then they called me one day before the appointment and reschedule for the second time because the doctor got sick. I asked is there anything important needed to be discuss? They said yes the doc wants to see you. after a month of rescheduling I went to see the doctor I waited an hour and a half then the doctor came for minute and a half to tell me everything is normal. I asked why didn't they tell me over the phone? I waited a month and I was worried. she didn't like that and she walked out on me. I of course complained, she lied and said I was cussing and confrontational. a big lie. I don't cuss, and never did. If she cant answer a patient question I think she is in a wrong career.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015