Ratings for Dr. Edmund Ayoub

There is not one office visit nor appointment setup that I have always felt a priorty as a client. They will do anything to squeeze in appointments and see if you you are really sick and ill. I appreciate his patience to listen to my needs and make sure that I am well taken care of and follows up as well...

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Secretary is rude over the phone & in person. Doctor diagnosed me an "incurable disease" I went to two other professionals and they both indicated I had nothing. This doctor rushes you in your appointment to go to the next patient. I do not recommend!!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I really like Dr. Ayoub..he explains lab tests & so forth with you and knows WHO you are. I feel he looks at your chart before he sees you so he know who he is seeing & what is there medical status, These days, it's like you're a number with most Dr's. The staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

His staff is always very helpful. Dr. Ayoub always answers all my questions. After being on inhalers and cough syrup for years he was the only doctor that helped. Since starting to see Dr. Ayoub several years ago , I no longer use any inhalers or cough syrup. Also after my son went to the ER several times with complaints of chest pain they wrote it off as anxiety.. Dr. Ayoub listened to him and found a problem with his heart. It ended up being a ASD without surgery he could have died at 21 years old. I would never go anywhere else. Wonderful Doctor and very Knowledable

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

In my opinion Dr. Ayoub's ego out weights concern for his patients. He didn't explain anything unless I asked and then what he did explain he used medical terms instead plain English. He also seems to have a short temper and gets angry if patients don't do what he demands, oops, I mean recommends.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

Arrogant and uncaring. Probably the worst medical experience I have had. I traveled from overseas to see an American doctor and visit my family all of whom live in the Palm Springs area. I have been a part-time resident of Palm Springs over 30 years although I currently reside in Europe. In anticipation of the appt. I had my blood work done two days earlier, I had not had blood work done in 10 years, I asked Dr. Ayoub about the results and he said I was fine... what about my cholesterol? What about all the other things blood works shows? I turned 50 this year, he did not suggest a colonoscopy, mamogram - Nothing, it was like he wanted to rush me out of there to make way for the next appt. Did not want to answer any questions at all or explain things, also, mentioned med school 20 years ago yet the wall plaque indicated he completed his residency in 2008, that seemed odd. When I said I have serious trouble sleeping he suggested I go to tijuana and get drugs, seriously. wow, awful

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

I was refered to Dr. Ayoub after being Discharged from Desert Regional Hospital with a diagnosis of Portal Vein Thrombosis and Hepatic Encephalopathy. I have to say that my experience with Dr Ayoub and his staff has been excellent. Being a Canadain Snowbird here for 6 months I must say my first experience with the American Health Care System has been a very positive one. I am having to vist Dr. Ayoub on a weekly basis at present and he quickly refered me to a GI Specialist who I am also very impressed with. I am looking forward to getting back on my feet and enjoying the next few months in Palm Springs.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr. Edmund Ayoub's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Palm Springs, CA