Ratings for Dr. Maria E. Valdez

my son was 2 weeks old & dr. valdez treated us. i thought so highly of her. amazing, loving & took time. thought she was a goddess. my son grew older we noticed he was not speaking. unfortunately we begged her for a referral for speech thrpy for 1 yr, he was diagnosed w/severe speech delay.had a second high risk baby 18 months later & signed the wrong form at hosp & ended up billed cash for circum. 6 mos later, i was layed off from job, husbands gvt job furloughed him & we did not have the $100 balance to pay for a charge ins should have covered. babies were sick w/ strep & were refused to be seen because of $100. staff became rude& refrd us to nasty collection agency who used profanity re: $100 balance. 3 yr old is special needs.truly needed her as our trusted dr & instead we get nasty letter: she will not treat us because we owe her $100.ghetto collection agency swore at me;"could not do a *&$# payment plan". unprofessional.didnt even get a chance to pay past due. money hungry dr's.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

We have been using Dr Valedez since our baby girl was born three months ago. You can really tell that she loves kids and we are super happy with her.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr.Valdez was the on call doctor when my son was born. She came into our hospital room very abrupt, rude, and had very little care for me or my son. She pointed out everything wrong and told us she would not be releasing us from the hospital that day (which was the day before thanksgiving) but was making us wait an extra day with NO EXPLANATION. I was absolutely offended by Dr.Valdez and will never use Iron Horse Pediatrics due to her behavior.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011