Ratings for Dr. Gohar Ashraf

Great doctor, trustworthy. Understands needs of my 5 & 14 year old . Kids like him & we are pleased that we have him

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

It took me 15 min to exit from office. The staff super courteous. And Dr.Ashraf is very kind & caring.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Been to various doctors for my kids including urgent care, pediatrician. So far he is the best. No matter how busy he is takes times to listen & gives you the best advise. My kids feel very comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. G is our son's pediatrician, and we love him! He is always very gentle, very kind and very patient and listens to all our concerns -- and being new parents, we have a lot of them! He never makes us feel silly for worrying, either. The staff at Forest Park Peds is wonderful, as well.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

I have 3 children. 2 have severe asthma & other one has special needs. He is always available & easy to get appointment. Many times even he managed to see my children when his schedule was very busy. One time when my child specialist appointment. He called himself to the sub-specialist & made urgent appointment. I am so grateful * impressed with his kind behavior.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

I love this doctor. I can trust him & he is a very honest physician.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Very kind doctor who spent time in explaning my baby condition. I was very impressed

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010