Ratings for Dr. Adam W. Bruckner

I felt like I found a Dr. who finally listened to me and what I was saying, instead of what he wanted to hear. His staff is very friendly, outgoing and professional.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Very arrogant. Spoke negatively about one of my other physicians.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Bruckner and his staff have helped me in so many ways. They always make me feel like I am their only priority. His staff is very professional and beyond friendly. Dr. Bruckner is a doctor who wants to get to the root of the problem and not just mask it with medications. I can't say how much I love this office enough. I will refer all family and friends to this office.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

He has a terrible bed side manner, He chuckled when I would tell him the symptoms I was having, He scheduled me to have unessary & very expensive test done, even the tech doing the test was very confused on why he would send me there instead of trying less costly test 1st. He doesn't seem to care about his patients. I don't feel that he got into this profession to help ppl

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

We were prospective patients to meet/greet Dr. Bruckner for the first time (before he started seeing patients for the day). Our appointment was for 8:15 and we arrived 5 minutes early. We hurried so we would not be late and keep the doctor waiting. Upon our arrival we were told by the receptionist he ran next door to do two physicals and we could wait 15 or 20 minutes for his return. I guess this really meant that our appointment should have been scheduled for 8:30. It would have been nice to know that in advance. This didn't make a good first impression of their customer service, so because of this Dr. Bruckner lost two new patients.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I agree with all the comments he is the greatest in my book.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I was very lucky indeed to become dr bruckner a patient when I moved to the Aiken area ! He has excellent bedside manner, is extremely compassionate and willing to stick by me ! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor! His office staff is topnotch! A true find!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Dr. Bruckner is a great doctor with a good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

dr bruckner was very kind and took time to listen and ask questions.he helped me understand what was going on with my health and gave meds to treat it and gave referall.he seems to care about his patients alot!i never had a docter spend almost a hour in the room with me .i left his office feeling like he really cared and that i was blessed to find a good docter to take care of me and that i was going to be ok.thanks dr bruckner great job!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr. Bruckner took the time to listen to me and ask questions. He is patient, understanding and kind. His staff as very friendly and answered any concerns I had.I will recommend Dr. Bruckner to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012