Ratings for Dr. Jamie L. Davison

A very unprofessional doctor in my opinion. I had a hospital stay that was authorized by my Anthem BCBS Medicare which was for a three day observation, and QMB Medicaid which pays supplemental. After two days and I was given Percocet, morphine,she walked in the room and blurted out aggressively "you are on Medicaid,you are being discharged this morning." I questioned her and the nurse called my Medicare to ensure I could stay until the next day as originally planned after a pain doctor injected me with a steroid in my cervical spine and punctured my carotid artery causing me to bleed out causing a hematoma.She tried to play down her treatment of assuming instead of accurately checking my insurance status. She made me very uncomfortable and she wrote many inaccurate and false records about me in my file. I have filed a complaint about her and will have my records corrected and amended. She stood over my bed with her hands in her pockets and her elbows out trying to intimidate me.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr. Jamie L. Davison's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Unicare