Ratings for Dr. Michael P. Lateiner

Dr. Mike and his staff are truly exceptional! There is no doubt he is by far the best choice for dental care for children. He is excellent with children as is his staff. I would recommend Dr. Mike to anyone and I regularly do. We are so lucky to have such an amazing practice in our area.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Dr. Mike was A-mazing. My daughter loved him. He was so great, gentle, and knew exactly how to calm her down. Within minutes, she was calm and laughing through the whole cavity filling! She did so good. The staff was equally as amazing!! I would recommend this practice to anyone with children.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I drive an hour with my two children just to see him. They are comfortable there and really like Dr Mike. He explains everything clearly and makes it very kid friendly.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Everyone at this location is awesome!!! Dr. Mike is wonderful, explains everything to the kids and makes sure they are comfortable!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr. Mike is fantastic! He took his time with my kids until they were comfortable in his chair. That was so appreciated. My kids actually asked when they could come back as soon as we walked out of his office. I don't know what in going to do when they are too old to goto him anymore!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

WONDERFUL!!! So great with kids, and also great with children that have autism or anxiety. My children LOVE Dr. Mike... he is knowledgable, friendly, soothing, and kind. The office is so kid friendly, with video games and cartoons. Very clean and bright rooms as well!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Beautiful office, very friendly staff, the doctor is knowledgeable and great with kids. My kds cannot wait for their dental appointment.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Everyone there is so friendly and welcoming! Office is child friendly and very clean.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2012

Dr. Mike is the best! My kids are so comfortable with him. His staff is great too which is helpful.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

We just visited Dr. Mike for the first time last week. My kids LOVE him!! He is very kind & knowledgeable & his office staff is great. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011