Ratings for Dr. Aimee C. JACOBS

We love Dr. Jacobs. She did an amazing C-Section. She put us at ease with her compassion and competency.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I love Dr. Jacobs! She has been the best Ob that I have ever had. Her beside manner is impeccable. When I first came to her as patient, I informed her that I wanted to have another baby and that I was really concerned about my chances because I had been trying before I started seeing her and nothing happened. I also let her know that my former Ob did nothing to put me at ease or give any suggestions as to what I can do. Whereas Dr. Jacobs immediately put a plan into action for my concerns. I followed her advice and now in 2 months I will be having my baby girl. So I truly value Dr Jacobs and her expertise. She rocks!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I have had the pleasure of being a patient of Dr. Jacobs for a few years now, and I love her and by far she has been one of the best doctors I have had in a very long time. She is attentive, a good listener, available when you need her, and knows how to make her patient feel at ease. I have recommended to her to a few people, and I will continue to use her.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr Jacobs is wonderful, but every time I make an appointment I do so on my 1 hour lunch break and always come in 10-15 min earl yet I am never seen within an hour of arriving. It's very frustrating. I get in trouble with my boss over it.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr. Jacobs is the most personable, warm, thorough doctor. She really takes her time with you. She's great!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Jacobs is the best! She is so personable and knowledgeable with a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. Jacobs delivered my baby via emergency c-section after a long & difficult labor. She was amazing, so calming to me & my husband. She explained everything so clearly to us. Even my doula (who has been in the field for 2 decades) was impressed with her! I had some complications following the delivery and Dr. Jacobs made herself available at all hours of the day, even on weekends. She went way beyond the call of duty to make sure that I was doing ok!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Jacobs delivered my LO via c-section after a very long labor. She was so calm throughout the whole labor, and made me feel so reassured. When I went for follow ups, she is so thorough, and really takes the time to explain things to me. She even helped me out with some breastfeeding questions. I hope Dr. Jacobs delivers my future babies!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Jacobs was very helpful, kind and understanding. Help me deliver a successful VBAC!!! Couldn't have done it with out her!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013