Ratings for Dr. Timothy W. Yawn

Dr Yawn is a wonderful doctor who is compassionate and caring. He really listens and does not rush you out the door. His office staff is rude and unfriendly every time I go there. And the lab techs need better training when it comes to drawing blood. They almost always hurt and bruise me. I dread having to go to the lab. I have nothing but good to say about Dr Yawn though, he is genuine and a great doctor and I trust him.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

He is wonderful but the only two staff members that are the very best are Marylin and Sandra

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Worst experience I have ever had in a Dr. Office. Such a negative environment and unfriendly staff. His employees are miserable and treat patients as such.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I've been seeing Dr Yawn for 3 months now. He is very attentive, patient and kind. Makes you feel very comfortable and genuinely seems to care. I like him very much. The only drawback here is the office staff, one of the ladies at the front desk is quite unfriendly and rude. I almost turned around and walked out on my first visit because she was so nasty to me. Since then I have noticed she is that way with nearly everyone. She has no business dealing with people, she seems to dislike everyone.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Yawn is the Mr.Rogers of medicine. He is kind, knowledgable, gentle with females and children. He's handled my various health crisis in a calm and reassuring way. Excellent bedside manner. You may have to wait a little while, but when he gets to your room, you'll understand why! HE WILL LISTEN TO YOU!! HE WILL TAKE TIME WITH YOU!! His staff, especially his main nurse, are like family. I've decided to forgo a pediatrician for my child and let Dr Yawn treat her. He's not quick to push meds, but when he does prescribe, that's where you'll realize all of his listening comes in. He will find a med tailored to you, and not push a bunch of new drugs to make a profit. Dr Yawn is what old-time doctors were, part of your family (which is so important for catching genetic disorders). Best wishes, yall!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Kind, gentle, actually LISTENS to patient. Thorough.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Yawn to those looking for a good family physician

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

Dr. Timothy W. Yawn's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)