Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Mattimore

He is a good doctor,technically.He would historically take the time with you to discuss your issues.I just waited 2hours to see him.I never actually got to.His staff& now even he,have ZERO respect for your time. I have a job. A life.Can I send them a bill for my hours that I sat there wasting away?I understand from time to time these things happen. I referred my boyfriend & a few others to him&was so embarrassed that he too waited over 2 hours to see him.He went out to feed the meter,upon returning was told that he missed the dr.&would have to wait again.He NEVER got to see him.I figured that was just a fluke-maybe an emergency came up- Its not.Its now become standard practice.Also stressing about the 2hour time limit at the meter,or about paying$22 for the lot.If he does spend time with his patients-its great.Get the idiots who book the appts. to adjust the appointment timing accordingly.Or give a heads up call or text that they are 2 hours behind.Dr.M can't be blind to this issue!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Dr. Mattimore used to be a very caring doctor but as time has passed he has become forgetful and impossible to get a hold of. My pharmacist alarmed me about a prescription that he had written for my mother but when I tried to contact him several times, he never responded or bothered to change the prescription. He is nice in the office but very poor follow-up routine once you leave the office. Extremely disappointed and immediately changed physicians after the error.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Mattimore. He spends so much time with patients, he does fall behind schedule, but he is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

I had an "urgent care" same day appointment. Dr. Mattimore handled it just fine.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

Dr. Mattimore is a first-rate doctor. He has a superb reputation, hugely resepected by other doctors at UCLA. He spends plenty of time with me and my wife (we both go to him, separately, and like him). The problem is that we routinely have to wait an hour or more at our appointments. He always apologizes profusely. It appears to be a problem with his scheduling staff, who are indeed lame.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Very disappointed lately. Other patients say he has changed a lot.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

very knowledable,kind, takes him time with you. never hesitates to send you to a specialist if necesery

flag | Submitted November 29, 2006

Dr. Thomas J. Mattimore's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)