Dr. Christopher E. Adams

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher E. Adams

It was very satisfactory. He explained everything in detail in words we could understand. We did not feel rushed either.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Adams treated me and my family with the utmost care and courtesy. He explained in easy to understand terms the status of my medical situation and answered all of our questions. I was very impressed by the way he gave us as much time as we needed to process the information he shared and then allowed us time to decide whether or not we had any questions. There was no pressure of sense of rush-rush during the meeting. Furthermore, when Dr. Adams called on November 8th to let me know the results of my ultrasound, he once again gave me and my family all of the time we needed to formulate any questions we might have. I was most impressed that he personally called me - this is a level of care that I do not often receive. I am very grateful for all that has been and continues to be done for me. All staff members have done above and beyond the call of duty in their dealing with us. They are friendly, courteous, and very knowledgeable. Thank you for all of your help and care. Raymond Crabb

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Very pleased with the service that I receive from Dr. Adams. Helpful in many ways.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

This was my first time meeting Dr. Adams. He truly was amazing. He took the time to listen to what I had to say and was very reassuring in his plan of treatment for me. He also made me feel like my issues mattered and scheduled follow up appointments and told me to call any time with questions or concerns. Over all great experience!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Yearly X-ray and recheck went without a hitch. All staff, facility and Dr. Adams were, as always, cordial and helpful. Dr. Adams was thorough, delved into any problems that may have arisen since last year, asked and answered questions to ensure I was ok. I didn't feel rushed and was put at ease during the appointment. Dr. Adams made sure I was rescheduled for my next appointment in a year. He is a kind and compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

First time meeting Dr Adams. It's been 4 years since I was in there. All is as good as ever. Great people.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

staff and facilities both at I.F. and Mason City were excellent. five star rating to all categories.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

It was rather easy to schedule the appointment and then to change the appointment...much appreciated. Once I checked in and took a seat in the waiting area, actual wait time was incredibly short! Staff were all friendly and efficient. Dr. Adams was, as always, friendly, personable, interested in me, knowledgeable...I could go on and on. He is obviously a very good doctor who cares about me, listens to me, and offers options. My rating: Excellent!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

The Urology staff that took care of me were awesome and very efficient. Dr. Adams was professional and answered all of my questions and made sure I understood the answers to my questions. Thank you Mercy Clinic!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

He was very kind and caring. I commend him for the personnel call back with test results. Need more like him. To take time out of his day to call you rather then someone from the office you don't know.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Christopher E. Adams's Credentials

• English

• Harvard University (Grad. 2008)

• Risks & Complications of Vasectomy