Ratings for Dr. Christopher E. Adams

Yearly X-ray and recheck went without a hitch. All staff, facility and Dr. Adams were, as always, cordial and helpful. Dr. Adams was thorough, delved into any problems that may have arisen since last year, asked and answered questions to ensure I was ok. I didn't feel rushed and was put at ease during the appointment. Dr. Adams made sure I was rescheduled for my next appointment in a year. He is a kind and compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

First time meeting Dr Adams. It's been 4 years since I was in there. All is as good as ever. Great people.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

staff and facilities both at I.F. and Mason City were excellent. five star rating to all categories.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

It was rather easy to schedule the appointment and then to change the appointment...much appreciated. Once I checked in and took a seat in the waiting area, actual wait time was incredibly short! Staff were all friendly and efficient. Dr. Adams was, as always, friendly, personable, interested in me, knowledgeable...I could go on and on. He is obviously a very good doctor who cares about me, listens to me, and offers options. My rating: Excellent!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

The Urology staff that took care of me were awesome and very efficient. Dr. Adams was professional and answered all of my questions and made sure I understood the answers to my questions. Thank you Mercy Clinic!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

He was very kind and caring. I commend him for the personnel call back with test results. Need more like him. To take time out of his day to call you rather then someone from the office you don't know.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I was very pleased with my visit with Dr. Adams. He was very kind and answered my questions thoroughly.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Adams was pleasant & listened to my concerns for my son.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Adams replaced my former urologist, Dr. Schirts. This was the first time I had met with Dr. Adams. He was very knowledgeable, and answered all my questions. I will definitely see him in the future if the need arises.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr.Adams is very caring and listens carefully to your concerns and questions. He takes the time to explain everything. He doesn't rush. I had a serious diagnosis and he put my mind to rest. I'm fortunate to have him for a Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Christopher E. Adams's Credentials

• English

• Harvard University (Grad. 2008)

• Risks & Complications of Vasectomy