Dr. Christopher E. Adams

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher E. Adams

Everything was smooth. Dr. Adams is a very open man who does not "beat around the bush"; we discussed, and I initiated a treatment plan. Staff are friendly and organized.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Everyone is really friendly and have smiles on. Dr. Adams listens to you and don't rush you through and answers all your questions and makes sure you understand everything.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Dr. Adams and all of the nurses and staff were friendly, attentive, and caring.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Everyone there treats you like family. They all listen to you and answers all of your questions.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

There will be no detail. The experience like any other doctor visit. I am comfortable with Dr Adams and the staff at MC Clinic for this ongoing problem.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Adams takes the time to listen, and answers all questions. Very friendly. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

We love Dr. Adams and his nursing staff - they have been great!. Scheduling is sometimes difficult as there are only certain times the girls can schedule and there has been some scheduling conflicts but girls at the reception areas work very hard at trying to accommodate and we certainly appreciate that.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Very pleased with the staff and dr very professional and explaining things.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

It was very satisfactory. He explained everything in detail in words we could understand. We did not feel rushed either.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Adams treated me and my family with the utmost care and courtesy. He explained in easy to understand terms the status of my medical situation and answered all of our questions. I was very impressed by the way he gave us as much time as we needed to process the information he shared and then allowed us time to decide whether or not we had any questions. There was no pressure of sense of rush-rush during the meeting. Furthermore, when Dr. Adams called on November 8th to let me know the results of my ultrasound, he once again gave me and my family all of the time we needed to formulate any questions we might have. I was most impressed that he personally called me - this is a level of care that I do not often receive. I am very grateful for all that has been and continues to be done for me. All staff members have done above and beyond the call of duty in their dealing with us. They are friendly, courteous, and very knowledgeable. Thank you for all of your help and care. Raymond Crabb

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr. Christopher E. Adams's Credentials

• English

• Harvard University (Grad. 2008)

• Risks & Complications of Vasectomy