Ratings for Dr. Steve G. Clarke

Great staff. Always on time with his appointments and he genuinely cares about your well being. I've had neck, upper, and lower back problems for about 7 years, been to 4 other chiropractors in that time with no results. Someone recommended Dr. Clarke and within 2 weeks started feeling an improvement with my mobility and much less pain.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Simply amazing. Staff was friendly. Doctor was extremely experienced and coiuldnt have asked for a better visit

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Clarke for years and I have never had a single complaint. His staff is extremely helpful and very friendly. He explains everything thoroughly and makes it comfortable to ask any questions I may have. He is also one of the only doctors I have that call home to make sure everything is okay. Dr. Clarke was the #1 chiropractor in New Jersey this should make you going there feel 100% confident.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Clarke for about 5 years. I think he is the best, makes you feel so comfortable at your visit always asks how your doing and about your family. I have felt so much better by going to him, he addresses my issues thoroughly. I would most definitely recommend Dr Clarke to someone who wants a Chiropractor with knowledge and great bedside manner. Also, office staff very friendly and more than helpful with all matters.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr. Clarke and staff are a highly skilled group. I feel welcome and appreciated on each visit. I always feel greatly improved when leaving. Never having to wait but only a few minutes a couple of times. I will definitely recommend this office to my friends and family. Trust your health in the hands of this expert. "You'll be glad you did "

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

Dr Clarke was extremely helpful with my low back pain. He uses the new digital xrays in his office which are amazing. From the first visit to my last his office handled everything. Great experience.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

The doctor and staff are simply excellent. He is very thorough and explains things on the computer, gives home exercises and is extremely caring and pleasant. He calls patients at home to check on them. The MDs are al patients of his so he must be good.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Dr Clarke is great, very helpful, he has adjusted me and my daughter when she had a tight neck. He is a great chiropractor, he was just voted chiropractor of the year in nj

flag | Submitted January 6, 2007

Dr. Steve G. Clarke's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1982)

Multiplan