Ratings for Dr. Steve G. Clarke

I always leave Dr. Clark's office not only feeling better, but I am able to breathe better, and I feel like my posture is more erect. He has helped me innumerable times as an emergency visit when I have had acute back pain or muscle spasms on my back.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2019

The best!! As a train mechanic my body take a beating. I climb up,down and underneath subway cars 5 days a week. My back hurts a lot of the time. So on my day off I see Dr. Steven Clarke at High Street Rehab in Nutley Nj. He is the reason I am able to continue doing the thing love. That is working on subway cars. I have seen two other chiropractors and thought I would have to find a new line of work but then I found Dr. Clarke. He brought my pain levels way down and mobility back up. He is just good at what he does.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Like Dr. Clarke, there’s no other. My wife was training for the New York City Marathon and got hurt while training. Our insurance referred her to Dr. Clarke’s office and it was a life saver, not only did she completed her training with a hernia disc she cross the finish line, pain free. So when I hurt my back two months ago, while at work there was no question on who I wanted to go and see. Even though my job provided me with their own Chiropractor, none of them were as effective as Dr. Clarke . His directions and suggestions on how to prevent discomfort and pain were on point. I am now a frequent visitor and am happy with results and can recommend him to anyone suffering from joint, muscle, back, neck…pain! I’m now feeling good. I strongly recommend High Street Rehab for all your pain needs! You won’t regret it! (Nutley Chiropractor Dr. Steven Clarke)

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Great Doctor and staff is very friendly! Always runs on time and always has a smile on his face! Highly recommend Dr Clark!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Great staff. Always on time with his appointments and he genuinely cares about your well being. I've had neck, upper, and lower back problems for about 7 years, been to 4 other chiropractors in that time with no results. Someone recommended Dr. Clarke and within 2 weeks started feeling an improvement with my mobility and much less pain.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Simply amazing. Staff was friendly. Doctor was extremely experienced and coiuldnt have asked for a better visit

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Clarke for years and I have never had a single complaint. His staff is extremely helpful and very friendly. He explains everything thoroughly and makes it comfortable to ask any questions I may have. He is also one of the only doctors I have that call home to make sure everything is okay. Dr. Clarke was the #1 chiropractor in New Jersey this should make you going there feel 100% confident.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Clarke for about 5 years. I think he is the best, makes you feel so comfortable at your visit always asks how your doing and about your family. I have felt so much better by going to him, he addresses my issues thoroughly. I would most definitely recommend Dr Clarke to someone who wants a Chiropractor with knowledge and great bedside manner. Also, office staff very friendly and more than helpful with all matters.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr. Clarke and staff are a highly skilled group. I feel welcome and appreciated on each visit. I always feel greatly improved when leaving. Never having to wait but only a few minutes a couple of times. I will definitely recommend this office to my friends and family. Trust your health in the hands of this expert. "You'll be glad you did "

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

Dr Clarke was extremely helpful with my low back pain. He uses the new digital xrays in his office which are amazing. From the first visit to my last his office handled everything. Great experience.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Dr. Steve G. Clarke's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1982)

AARP