Ratings for Dr. Brian R. Teclaw

While the staff was excellent, I'm afraid to say that Dr. Teclaw was not. He was running late due to another "meeting" he was in. It seemed very unprofessional to describe the nature of this meeting, as he had personal thoughts about the person. It put me, as a patient, in a very awkward position. Furthermore, his work was rushed due to him being late. I felt he didn't take the time to listen to my concerns, and he simply suggested I come in another time if I needed to. Lastly, there were billings issues. I'm not sure if that was on him or the staff, but he did not seem helpful in trying to resolve it. Having been new to the area, I will go somewhere else next time.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

I have been with Dr. Teclaw for almost 20 years now. I am always taken right on time, everybody is very polite, and most importantly, I have never come back with a problem for any treatment in that time.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

I first came to Dr. Teclaw in the early 90's. I've never had a more caring and thoughtful person in the dental business. Soon after I had children we all were under his care. Every time when I have had a situation where I needed attention due to tooth pain, mouth injury, or any other needs, he was always there for me or my family. His attention to detail and zest for quality oral health has always amazed me. He is a very dedicated professional person, and I will always be his patient. I have in the past always tried to refer as many people to him as I could. Dr Teclaw, thanks for all you do for me.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

The atmosphere is kid friendly yet professional. The staff are personable, caring and informative. I recall as a kid that visiting the Dentist was a fun adventure rather than a frightful experience.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

All the staff at Dr Teclaw office work to make the entire experience from scheduling to cleaning to major dental work a pleasant one. Dr Teclaw is a great family dentist.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

After being premedicated for a procedure to be done in Dr. Teclaw's office, he cancelled the appointment because he was running 20 min late and the "office manager" did not schedule enough time for the procedure. I had been so anxious about the appointment I had not slept for 2 days and he was aware of this. I told him I wanted my medical records and filled out a release. When I arrived at the office (which is located near a very congested bus stop) they were closed and all of my medical records were taped to the front door. I was mortified to know that people could have seen my name and personal information.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011