Ratings for Dr. Jill M. Bosanquet

I never have to wait very long. Dr Jill is attentive. I have recommended her to others.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I was able to get in quickly for an appointment. The staff were all very friendly. I did not wait long for the doctor. She was polite and listened to my concerns. An overall great experience.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

After having a very bad experience with another Dr. in the SSM network, this Dr. was a DREAM. She was very attentive, I didn't wait long for my appointment and her front desk staff was very friendly. I only needed my current Rx's re-written but she did refer me to an Ortho Dr. for an ongoing pain I have had for YEARS on my ankle, which is now pain free! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a new Dr. in the O'Fallon area.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Very understanding and caring doctor. She listens to all my concerns.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

Cancelled first appointment last minute and I did not find out the appointment was cancelled until I arrived for my appointment. Does not listen to her patients. I had to change primary care doctors for insurance reasons and I went to her completely happy with the medicine I was on and she tried to change EVERY ONE.. Without even discussing it. Why change things if they are working. I don't mean controlled substances, just routine medications. Extremely rude.. I felt like I was talking to a wall. I will not be going back!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

She doesn't listen to me when i tell her im hurting, she treats me as if I'm imagining the pain, i won't be going back to her!!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr. Jill M. Bosanquet's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal