Ratings for Dr. Hanbin Zheng

Saw Dr. Zheng for many years and I've got to say that he is very careful and really cares for his patients!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Terrible. Gave me mother TOO high of a dosage of my medicine. I complained to him about it and he treated me like a lab rat and kept forcing her to take it in front of him. I told him my heart hurts after taking his medicine and he did not care. He does NOT treat his patients with respect. I originally went to him to see about my coughing - three weeks later, I am still coughing. He does not deal with the problem presented. He creates new problems. He diagnosed me with the wrong illness and forced me to take a needle even though I refused. I REFUSED and he still left the room to get the needle. I refused to raise up my shirt so he could insert the needle so he forced it off. Please. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR UNDER ANY MEANS. He needs to have his licensing revoked.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

flag | Submitted June 13, 2008

Dr. Hanbin Zheng's Credentials

• Sun Yat-Sen Univ Of Med Sci, Guangzhou, China (242-21 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1987)