Ratings for Dr. Carlos E. GOMEZ

I really like Dr Gomez and just love the staff. Always very respectful and they don't mind having a good time with you. I've been to a lot of orthopedic surgeons and not one of them listen to my complaints Dr Gomez does.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Very pleased with Dr. Gomez. Over the last two years he has replaced one knee and one hip. Pain free for the first time in 30 years. Great Doctor!! A+++

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

If you are going for surgery with him, this will be one of the great mistake in your life, you will regret with him. I had gone with him for knee surgery and to be honest he made it worse then before surgery. I was alot better than before surgery. I regret myself that I went to see him. I donot think I can walk normally in my whole life. one and only one great mistake I did in my life is that I went for surgery with him. He has no any idea about the complication after surgery. If you really care about yourself, he will be the last choice in this entire world. Trust me, otherwise you will also feel the same like me. I can do nothing, I am helpless now.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Excellent doctor. Wow !! Wondeful Bedside manners and knowledgeable. Dedicated. He really enjoys what he does and does it well. What else can you ask for

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011