Ratings for Dr. Jessica N. Bracken

Maybe it was just a bad day for her, but everything about my visit was unpleasant. The receptionists were to busy on their cell phones texting people to notice me walk in. I waited 45 minutes and when the nurse came to bring me back she treated me like I was lucky to be there and that waiting so long should be such a big deal for me. I work and every minute I'm waiting in the doctor's office is time from my vacation or sick leave. The doctor herself was cold and abrupt. It was like she was too busy to be bothered with me, as if she had better things to be doing. I'm not even sure she really listened to me at all. I have decided I won't be going back to this doctor. I may have to wait a month or two to see another one in her field, but it has to be better than this.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I saw this doctor when my doctor left. And I saw one before that. This doctor is horrible and I won't be going back anymore. I have a problem with blatter infections, have for sometime. This lady doctor told me I would have to take a medicine that I was allergic to. She told me she didn't really think I was allergic. I spent $100 on the medicine and took one pill and ended up at emergency. I went back to her and she said I would have to come into the office 5 days a week for two weeks for shots. Dr. Reade, my doctor had never heard of this before and told me not to go back. I am now seeing an infection control doctor who said the shots would have damaged my kidneys permanently and that it was not appropriate for her to only give me shots on weekdays. Methodist has really gone downhill with their doctors lately!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014