Ratings for Dr. Martin S. Pakideh

his mother if much more knowledgeable then him he messed up my sons circumcision and didn't even come talk to me afterward to explain why or what to do he sent instead a nurse, but with my other son previously he cam right after and told me it was a success and now I'm very upset bc he has to live with it like this till hes ATLEAST a year old according to one urologist who didnt seem concerd said that the story the nurse told me makes no sense but in a a year would be an easy fix... my son should not have to be put to sleep and have it redone and i dont want to wait a year for him bc his skin grew to his head from it not being cut enough and would have to grow then they shouldnt had cut it or should had asked me first so I'm taking him to u of m they want dr pakidehs records and to talk or meet with him after seeing my son to discuss what will now be done

Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr.Pakideh is such a WONDERFUL doctor! He was my OB doctor throughout most of my pregnancy and I couldn't have asked for a better Dr. He made you feel comfortable, he makes you laugh and most of all...he keeps you informed of everything going on..Unfortunately he didn't get to deliver my daughter due to her being a 33 wk preemie from preeclamsia, but he made sure we were in great hands by transfering us to Ohio to a more suitable hospital to deliver at. I highly recommend Dr. Pakideh to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Very kind and down to earth. Explains things very throughly in a manner that isn't scary.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

He is a wonderful!! Very friendly and makes sure you understand everything. I had preeclampsia with my baby and he made sure we both came through strong and healthy. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

Absolutely LOVED Dr. Pakideh. He delivered my baby girl a few days ago and the cord was tied around the neck. He knew just what to do, and how to keep everyone calm. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011