Dr. Homayara Haque Aziz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Homayara Haque Aziz

Don’t go to this doctor if you have anything other than a perfect pregnancy. She does not want to properly care for anyone who has a difficult or challenging pregnancy. My initial experience with her started of very well but as my pregnancy progressed and some complications arose, it was clear that she was unequipped with knowledge to handle them. She is also not good at helping you handle the emotional aspects of being pregnant. It seems like it’s a bother to her that you are having mood changes throughout the pregnancy. Do yourself a favor and find a more experienced, caring and patient doctor who can give you the time and care you need to help you through one of the most amazing experiences you will ever go through.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

The walls are paper thin and you can hear everything going on in adjacent rooms. Like other people mentioned, the appointments aren't timely, expect to be seen anywhere from half an hour to an hour after your appointment no matter what time you are scheduled for. Care and bedside manner is inconsistent and while there are times that you feel great after an appointment, there are just as many times that legitimate concerns are brushed off until well beyond an acceptable time frame. It's as though they expect all their patients to be 'crying wolf'. I think this office is overwhelmed with work and the staff and doctors are burned out. Perhaps if they had less patients or an additional doctor(s) maybe the care would improve.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

I love Dr. Aziz and her positive energy! I live 40 minutes away and refuse to change my Obgyn. She’s extremely nice and takes her time answering any questions you have. She delivered my first born and will be delivering my second baby. Her staff is kind as well. If your not pleased with going there your a hard person to please in general. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Loved loved loved!! Great experience and very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Most unethical staff I've ever witnessed. Talking about patience in front of those in the waiting room. Just very unprofessional. The Dr. However is awesome. She should really consider getting a better team.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

She does not care about the patient at all. I wasted more than three weeks with her and my condition was getting worse.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Aziz was excellent!! Great doctor who really cares and truly listens! I have never had a better first experience anywhere, let alone a GYN. She will be my permanent doctor for sure!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I usually do not write reviews but I felt compelled to express my gratitude I have for Dr. Aziz. I went in for a second opinion because I did not feel comfortable with my previous Dr and boy am I glad I did. I had my fair share of gyn's and she is by far the best I've had the pleasure of meeting. So if your looking for a great ob/gyn dont look any further Dr. Aziz is amaazing!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I transfered my prenatal care to Dr. Aziz. It was the best decision I made. She was so attentive, kind, caring and considerate of all our wishes. I couldn't have asked for a better prenatal experience and ever lasting positive memories.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Aziz for 2 years now. She is a true gem. She is caring, considerate, compassionate and goes above and beyond. Her office is extremely busy and its a true reflection of her service. She really takes her time and goes over everything in great detail. Honestly I would rather wait 30 min for great service than 5 min for doctors who treat me like a number and not a person. Waiting at a doctors office for 30-60 min is similar to waiting at Cheesecake factory or Chipotle or 3 yr wait for the top restaurant in NY vs drive through at McDonalds :)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015