Ratings for Dr. Michael Sisk

Just an all around good doctor. The world would be better if there were more like him. My family will forever be grateful that Dr. Sisk was present when my son needed an expert.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. Sisks since I was in my early 20's. There are no other doctors who compare to him. He is the best doctor that I have ever had. I would recommend Dr. Sisk. I am a nurse so I know how most doctors are. I thank him for all he has done for me. God gave us an angel when He sent Dr Sisk.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Dr. Sisk seems to genuinely care about his patients. He can be hard to get ahold of during the week because they are very busy, but anytime my daughter has had a seizure on a weekend the on-call doctor has called back within 10 minutes. That is so much better than dealing with the ER. Dr. Sisk seems to really know what he is doing, he is also affiliated with UVA.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008

Dr. Michael Sisk's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1967)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Roanoke, VA