Ratings for Dr. Donald W. Robertson

Patient and professionals beware!! This Dr (if that's what he calls himself) is an embarrassment to licensed professionals the way he speaks to his patient's and other professionals outside his practice. There is great concern someone who is emotionally unstable as described by others as noted and what he demonstrated to me could be treating patients. This Dr. is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode and if it hasn't happened already, a patient is going to get hurt under his care. He needs a psychiatrist evaluation for every patients safety. Do your homework. You can verify complaints against any MD or other health professional under Florida Dept of Health - it's public record.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Worst experience at a health facility EVER. Had aptt, waited 2hrs anyway. Another 30 minutes once I got into the exam room. He was rude, obnoxious and couldn't stop bitching about politics! As if I care what he thinks. Pretty much told me I was imagining symptoms. Kept repeating, 'women of your age' yadda, yadda, yadda. He decides to do some 'adjustment' work on my neck, resulting in physical impairment that had to be addressed by a REAL doctor. BTW, those imaginary symptoms were diagnosed as early symptoms of Parkinson's Disease, you jerk! I am a survivor of two brain aneurisms and two craniotomies, I have a history of migraines, tremors and various other problems resulting from those. Beware, especially any women looking for a doctor. He is condescending, flippant and just plain rude. But he has no problem trying to push those drugs down your throat.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Absolutely awful experience, over the course of months they failed to properly diagnose and treat me, I had to constantly hound them to get any test results, ended up in the hospital on two occasions after having been in their office over and over again with problems. Failed to report my x-ray results which showed a small mass in my lung, they let it go for almost a week and he still was not the one to call rather the P.A. called to tell me and send me to the hospital where further tests were done to reveal acute bronchitis and pneumonia! No one even followed up with me after that day and still has yet to, then out of no where he send me a termination from their practice and cancels my follow-up appointment 2 days before I was to go. My issues are still not totally resolved and he has now cut me from medical care abruptly without any explanation, when I called to speak with him and requested to know why and to talk with him his office staff was rude with me, 1 girl hung up on me before I could even finish a sentence. He then called me and proceeded to yell at me and tell me I needed to shut my mouth, he degraded me, disrespected me and certainly mistreated me during my time under his care, I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE SEE THIS DR!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr & staff very attentive. They listen & you know they care. They quickly recognized my illness & immediately took action. I am so thankful to them.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Provided excellent care as a walk in patient. Would recommend this Dr if you are in the area and need walk in care.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Robertson was wonderful to my mother-age 94. Was visiting from up north and went back in tip-top shape. He was great !

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Stay away for your own good. He has a horrible, nasty attitude. Do your homework and check other sites as well. Most reviews describe how he screams and yells and losses his temper. He has no bed side manner and doesn't care about his patients. He doesn't want to be bothered with anything. Make sure you don't have any questions or concerns because he will throw you out of his office and ban you because you "start problems". He should not even have a license.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

We've been going to Dr. Robertson for several years. The biggest problem was always the long wait time, typically 90 minutes after your scheduled appointment. We shared with him a concern that a surgeon had found with his previous treatment and he went ballistic yelling & screaming & refusing to serve as our doctor any more. I have never been treated in such an unprofessional manner. He needs to seek anger management help.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

My wife was his patient. He should have known he was over his head and sent her to a specialist or hospitalized her. Instead he told us she was getting better. Nine days later she was in intensive care and passed away a week later. And he has the nerve to continue to send bills.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I saw him occasionally for 10 yrs. always helpful and took his time with me. Last winter I stopped to ask about a prescription and the nurse asked if I could wait and talk to the doctor about my thyroid. I said ok. Sat and waited and when he did come in he started ranting about why I didn't have prescription bottles with me. when I tried to explain that I hadn't come in to see him he said don't come back until you can follow my rules. He walked out of the room still ranting. Came back and started all over again. After the second time he walked out I asked the nurse standing in the doorway what was wrong with him. I got no answer. That was the last time I was in that office and will NEVER go back.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Dr. Donald W. Robertson's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1988)

First Health Network