Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Pomerantz

I wish I could say good things about Dr. Pomerantz but unfortunately I cannot. I was referred to Dr Pomerantz by my primary physician with the diagnosis of deviated septum. Dr. Pomerantz confirmed that 80% breathing in my right nostril is blocked by the deviated septum. He gave me the options of trying the sprays or the surgery. Since i wanted a permanent solution, I opted for the surgery. I also asked him if he could correct a small dorsal hump on my nose (horrible mistake) and he said no problem for the extra fee. Its been 9 months post op and my nose is ruined. I have a bigger dorsal hump when I had prior to surgery and the third of my nose collapsed from too much shaving of the septum. Dr. Pomerantz said my nose "looks great" but offered to do a revision. At this point, I decided to have a revision done by a professional plastic surgeon and hopefully my nose will be fixed soon.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Excellent physician with an outstanding bedside manner

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Jonathan Pomerantz's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 2004)

Centene