Dr. Dawn Y. Stein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dawn Y. Stein

A++++ in my book! Was on time. Took time with me and knew what she was doing. I'll be returning to this office.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I have all the confidence in the world in Dr. Stein. She took the time to print out my xrays and explained my problem to me. She seems to be very up to date about the newer treatments out there which is very comforting.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

I could not explain to you how caring this doctor actually is... she is so friendly. More friendly than some PCP i know in Grove City and in Punxsy... Her staff is wonderful and very honest. Some times you can tell when the office is busy, but it doesn't seem to phase her and the staff. They really know what they are doing and they get you in and out of the office in a timly manor. I have never had aa bad exp. with her and will continue to see her for the rest of my life. I reccomend her to everyone who has foot/ankle problems.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I have seen Dr. Dickson for over 30+ years and was nervous to switch doctors but Dr Stein is wonderful. She is caring and kind and takes time with me and listens to me.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

DR. STEIN IS MY ANGEL!!! ANOTHER DOCTOR WANTED TO AMPUTATE, BUT DR. STEIN HEALED MY FOOT AND SAVED MY LEG!!!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Stein was very caring and treated my mother with the utmost best care. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Dr. Stein is the best.she is caring knowledgeable down to earth. If you want a doctor who cares for her patients it's Dr. Stein. I drive an hr to see her and I would not go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Only know a patient as Long as she has a chart in front of her to refresh her self.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

The doctor was knowledgeable and was able to treat my deep puncture wound quite well. She was very friendly and concerned about the correct procedure for healing.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Dr. Dawn Y. Stein's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2008)