Dr. Melanie C. Campese

Ratings for Dr. Melanie C. Campese

I have been following Dr. Campese now a couple of times and I find she is fantastic. She takes the time to explain to you everything she is about to do. She makes so many helpful suggestions and is very caring. During surgery she will stop and make sure everything is going well. I just saw her yesterday at her Anjou office and I do admire her professional and people skills. SHe is a great doctor. Giuseppina

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

i recently consulted Dr. Campese at her downtown Montreal office for an long term gum disease. She was very helpful in explaining what i had to do in order to get better and reduce my pain. The first consultation was easy to understand and she gave me a few options before surgery. The surgery was a bit long but the staff made the time go by quickly. i was scared with such a big procedure but i was reassured and it all went to plan. The healing wasnt as bad as I thought and Dr Campese was available anytime. Her explanations were simple and easy to understand and she was very friendly and courteous. I'm very surprised of that last comment= please disregard. I was pleased with the service and will recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Avoid at all cost. Unprofessional; doesn't seem to care about the patients at all, with an attitude of being too good for the job. Was gossiping with the assistant during the entire procedure about non-related matters. Had a major infection after the operation and her explanations were self-contradicted, clearly not someone ready to take on responsibilities. I don't think this is the right career for her and I hope she would choose something she truly cares about and is actually capable of doing.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016