Ratings for Dr. Brian J. DUFF

Dr. Duff is very caring about what he can do to help me feel better. If he feels like a specialist is needed, he does not hesitate to refer me.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Like most Doctors offices, you must now be sick on a Doctors schedule. Plan your sickness a week to two weeks ahead. Even after you see a doctor and need a follow up appointment, it will be a week at the earliest . Dr. Duff needs to review a patient's history before he sees them. To walk into the room and then spend 5 minuets reading the computer to remember who you are is not professional. Dr. Duff needs to review his findings, medications, and what is next. IE: If you don't improve, the medications are not working, when he wants to see you next, etc. before you leave the room. If he wants to see you again, have the schedule before you leave the examining room. Dr. Duff would be a very good doctor selection for minor aches and pains and general care. If you have an existing problem that goes beyond general care. I would look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr. Brian Duff has been the best doctor, as a family physician in the Springfield Metro area. I have lived here all my life. He has very good bedside manner, takes time with you, and makes sure all your health concerns are met. He seems to be very knowledgeable and up to date on prescribing appropriate meds for conditions. He also personally calls you if test results are abnormal. I'm also seeing a specialist in another state, and he is happy to work with her in treating my 3 rare diseases. He is very nice. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

I"m 62 years old and recently had to change doctors. On my initial visit I found Dr. Duff to be very attentive and caring. He made me feel I was a person with real concerns not just someone getting older. He spent a lot of time with me and made sure all my concerns were met before he left. I would highly recommend Dr. Duff.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

My 3 year old son was sick. Very lethargic and complaining. When w went to see him he said he was fine and if something worsened then he would perscribe him some medication. Then when he got worse and them I got sick I wanted to get an appointment and the nurse said I would have to wait until thursday. Are you serious? Thursday. That is 4 more days of feeling like crap. I would never use this guy. Go to a fixture that really cares if your are feeling bad.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012