Ratings for Dr. Nora L. Chan

Not educated? Did you read her bio? I am a young father with EOPD, and I actually look forward to my 6 month visits with Dr Chan. She is kind, comforting, and most importantly, encouraging, which is important to someone with a progressive disease.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

I so disagree with the other review of Dr. Nora Chan. I relocated to the central Florida area and the only thing that gives me grief is not being able to be treated by Dr. Chan. I suffered from Cervical Dystonia for approximately 25 years. I was feeling so much better, no longer like a freak. I've been in Fla. for 15 months & I'm back where I started. Very depressing for me. I never felt she, or anyone in the office, was rude or uncompassionate.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I waited months to see Dr. Chan. Her wait list was ridiculous but I agreed to wait the few months. Weird because when I arrived there wasn't a soul in the waiting room which was odd to me. But that was nothing. I was told it was an hour consultation of which she spent ten minutes with me. I waited months for this woman who was rude, the least compassionate person I've ever met, and not educated. I'm sure she's educated, she is a doctor. But couldn't explain to me a simple condition of which I seemed to know more of. And left me feeling hopeless unless I had brain surgery. For Tourette's syndrome you want to open my head up ?!? I'll pass. I'll never go back there. I've never written a review on a doctor in my life but felt it was necessary.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Nora L. Chan's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 2005)

Amerigroup