Ratings for Dr. Chamindra Konersman

My son was diagnosed with metabolic neuropathy by a doctor approved by the Muscular Dystrophy Association 8 years prior to seeing Dr. Konersman. The first and only time my son saw her she attempted to do an EMG on him. She didn't understand the equipment and electrically shocked my son, causing him unnecessary pain. She then lost her temper and yelled at my son, saying, "There is nothing wrong with you. You're fat and lazy. You need to get out of your wheelchair and exercise." She refused to sign a consent form to give him permission to attend MDA Summer Camp. She said, "He doesn't deserve it." Dr. Konersman's attack on my son caused him severe mental duress. He now sees a psychiatrist and receives medication and treatment for depression. In closing, I would not let Dr.Konersman care for my dog. She has caused emotional injury to my son. In my opinion, she should have her license taken away, permanently!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

The staff was great and kept me informed. The Doctor was very good at keeping the scheduled time of appointment and always took the time to answer all questions to the level you could understand. Which is rare. She was very knowledgeable about the diagnosis that I was given and always kept me up to date during that time in between. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014