Ratings for Dr. Amy M. Wickman

Dr. Wickman was my second opinion for back surgery and I am so happy I was referred to her. She listens! She includes the family and doesn't take surgery as first option. She wanted me to try PT first to see if my back issues could be positively impacted by non-surgical procedures first. After a year, she decided I would need decompression surgery. then I broke my leg 10 days before surgery, so operation was put off. Now she will be doing a decompression and fusion on L4&L5. Looking forward to regaining my stamina. Highly recommend Dr. Wickman.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Amy Wickman and the staff of Alta Orthopaedics are the best out there. Professional, courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. The lower back surgery performed on me was flawless and I've had no recurring pain since the procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Wickman and Alta, as well as the staff of Cottage Hospital in Santa Barbara, to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

Dr. Amy M. Wickman's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Barbara, CA