Ratings for Dr. Scott Haufe

Dr Haufe has been my pain management specialist since 2011. Over the years I have had 3 surgeries to help my neck and back. I have also had many injections and other procedures to help relieve my pain. Dr Haufe has shown me care, consideration and concern but most of all he has shown that he wants what is best for me. His staff is efficient and caring as well. If you need a pain management specialist and not seeking drugs, Call and make an appointment, as he can help you.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Took a couple months to get my appt, but Dr Haufe spent a lot of time with me, he said he knew that he could help me. My procedure will be having the lil nerves burned in my lower tailbone! Has anyone had this done and did it help? Dr Haufe is very knowledgeable and caring!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I waited 6 weeks for an appointment only to find out the good doctor cancelled the appointment with no notification. I spoke with Angie Schubert, the office administrator, and she basically said they would not see me, even though I had waited and had taken off from work just for the appointment. Also, there was no attempt to contact me after the appointment was made by their office. Just plain rude.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Great doctor and really knows his stuff but he has gotten very busy and now I rarely see him. I end up seeing the NP. I guess this is what happens to good docs but I do recommend him if you want an answer to what ails you. As for me, I had three spine surgeries and I had scar tissue in my spine. He did some procedure with salty water to break up the scar tissue and my leg pain is gone. Back pain is still there. At least something is better

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Hand's down the most kind Doctor doesn't try to fix what’s not broken me and my wife get injections for pain and it work's he treats other people in his field of work and everyone I know have never ever said nothing but great things about his treatments and kindness

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr Haufe is afraid like many doctor's to give out pain medication. I'm seeing him, he did ad a small change in one med but kept me on meds that I've been on for years and even after telling him they stopped working he would not change them, showing me that he didn't care about my opinion he just acted like alot of these pain management doctors that don't want to give you the medication that could really help stop the pains. I will be looking for a new pain management doctor

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr. Haufe has literally given me my life back. He always explains everything so that the average person can understand it. I have been to many Doctors and Dr. Haufe is the ONLY doctor who has helped me since my original surgery. He sincerely cares about his patients and does whatever is possible to help them feel better. The staff are ALL wonderful. Very friendly and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. The office is very clean and at a good location that is easy to get to. The waiting time is just minimal yet Dr. Haufe will spend as much time with his patients as they need. I am so thankful I found Dr. Haufe.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

First time I met him I knew it was right. He spent time with me and actually seemed to want to help me. The doc just gave me pills.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Very helpful. Gave me options when everyone else gave me nothing. As for people saying the staff is rude, I don't know what they're talking about. The girl at the front calls everyone sweetie and they spend more time with you then most doctors.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Worst dr I have ever been to. Made my pain worse. Office smells like old people, staff was rude and I had to wait over 2 hours twice. When I confronted Dr. Haufe about that he got very upset and did not treat me very well after that. I ended up needing back surgery, and when the nurse told him that, I heard him say good, he was glad he'd finally be rid of me. He thought i couldn't hear him, but the nurse left the door open. I never did anything to the man! Wouldn't ever go back- not even to let him put neosporin on a stubbed toe.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Dr. Scott Haufe's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1992)