Ratings for Dr. Ritu Chopra

Simple-----the best doctor and plastic surgeon around...thank u Dr Chopra

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Hands down the best surgeon for facial rejuvenation. Dr Chopra did a mid face lift, fat transfer and C02 and I look amazing. I was soooo scared and he put me at ease and is a tremendous doctor. I highly highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

The person to go to for difficult breast revisions and facial rejuvenation. I had both done and can't say enough about his skill and attention to detail!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

The most amazing doctor. He took a breast disaster and made them beautiful again. He is humble and under promises but way over delivers. Thank you Dr Chopra !!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Perfection! He goes above and beyond to make you happy. He is way more picky than even I m. I am so lucky I was referred to him by my friends !! My Breasts and Face look amazing!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Amazing artist and a perfectionist . He sweats all the details and thank god he does . I had facial rejuvenation and I am on TV and no one knows .. He is definately the go to doc for the face !! Thank you again Dr Chopra

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I know Dr. Chopra was the best choice for my surgery! I was referred by a friend who had surgery with him and she had exceptional results so I knew I would be in good hands. However, I still wanted to be thorough in my choice so I consulted with a few other doctors. After careful consideration I proceeded with Dr. Chopra and so happy that I did! Dr. Chopra is the kindest most genuine surgeon I met! He took the time to listen to my concerns and explain procedure and outcome. I don't think I would have ever felt more comfortable with another surgeon. Thank you Dr. Chopra, I'm truly grateful!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

greatest doctor in beverly hills. kind and compassionate and highly skilled

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I had a medical emergency and I was told I need not run, but to walk quickly to have it surgically resolved. I asked for and was referred to three plastic surgeons. I made appointments with all three. I met with Dr. Ritu Chopra first. Dr. Chopra is a very special physician. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He was truly concerned with not only the outcome of my surgery, but my immediate sense of well-being. He answered all my questions thoroughly and honestly. Dr. Chopra was prepared to fit me into his surgery schedule within days. His auxiliary staff is kind and professional. They contacted my medical insurance company and had an approval for surgery before I got home. I knew I wanted Dr. Chopra to perform my reconstruction, but I went ahead and met with the other plastic surgeons for a second and third opinion. After those two appointments, I walked out their offices knowing that Dr. Chopra was the doctor for me. My surgery went without complications. The results are beautiful and natural. Dr. Chopra took care of me post-surgery with as much care and concern as he did when I first met him. I am very blessed indeed. When you put yourself in the hands of Dr. Ritu Chopra, you are giving yourself the gift of the expertise of a true artist and a physician and his staff whom will take care of you like you are family.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr Chopra is one special Doctor. He really loves what he does and wants you to look your best. He is a true artist and I am so happy to have had him reconstruct my breast from my mastectomy, the best experience. He is kind, attentive and knowledgeable. I am so happy I chose him from all the other surgeons I interviewed, it was the best decision I made. I even spoke to his previous patients and when they were raving on how great he was I was a bit skeptical, but its true, he is really fantastic!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017