Ratings for Dr. Ritu Chopra

He is an excellent doctor and a great person. I am so glad that I found him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Very sweet. Awesome Rancho Mirage team. Front desk Cherie was very sweet to me. Samantha was an awesome nurse. She went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed for surgery. Dr chopra was very down to earth. I am very happy with my new body!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

I am so extremely grateful to have met Dr. Ritu Chopra and feel blessed to have him care for me during this difficult time. After making the hard decision to have a double mastectomy following a breast cancer diagnosis coupled with strong family history, I began the daunting task of choosing a surgeon to entrust with my treatment. I never planned on having surgery outside of my hometown, Seattle, but after a consultation with Dr. Kristi Funk of Pink Lotus Breast Center and a subsequent referral and conversation with Dr. Chopra, I felt a sense of peace, and confidence in my treatment decision, for the first time since my diagnosis. Dr. Chopra immediately put me at ease, taking time to clearly explain the reconstructive process and answer all of my questions with compassion, confidence and honesty. Dr. Chopra is not only an incredibly skilled surgeon he is truly a wonderful person. From being available for questions and easing anxiety before surgery, to making me feel safe and at peace the morning of surgery, to his multiple follow up visits to check on me after surgery in Los Angeles and continued availability after I returned home (ahead of schedule), Dr. Chopra’s attentiveness and compassion has been consistent every step of the way. Mandy and the rest of Dr. Chopra’s team have also been wonderful, incredibly kind and efficient, and always available and willing to answer questions, making the logistics of out of town surgery very smooth. While surgery and recovery are never easy, my anticipation was definitely worse than reality and my results so far have surpassed my expectations. I give credit for this to Dr. Chopra’s proactive, thoughtful approach and incredible skill and talent. I still have a ways to go until the finish line, but I have full confidence that my results will be awesome, thanks to Dr. Chopra and his wonderful team.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Would do it again in a heart beat. Have been so happy with my results. I am the mother of twins and they have really taken a toll on my body. I felt I only had one chance to get it right the first time. I met with five surgeons and decided Dr. Chopra was the right choice. I have never regretted that choice.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Took his time to explain one's concern and not pushy. A more European approach.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr Chopra is the nicest doctor I've known. Personable and attentive is his demeanor plus skilled and knowledgeable. I would reccomend him to my best friend, which I did! My procedure turned out perfect so I 'm very happy. Staff is very welcoming and efficient. i couldn't ask for more.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Ordon & Dr. Chopra and the whole Team & Staff that they work with. I had a "mommy makeover" and it has really improved my self esteem with my appearance. I love my new breasts and my stomach is flat and smooth! I received amazing care before and after the surgery. They answered all of my questions and worries. I can’t thank them ALL enough for the support and knowledge and attention I received during and after my procedures. I recommend them to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

He was attentive and answered all of my questions. He is incredibly kind and his bedside manner is above and beyond. He is non-judgmental and works with you to get the results that you want. I could not have asked for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Terrible & inexperienced!! Dr. Ritu Chopra put in 700cc implants without my consent! That proceedure left me with a breast infection known as "subarolear Abscess all around my areolas! My nipples are completely Flat & discolored. When I called the office & said I need antibiotics 4 months after surgery & still in pain I was told to go to urgent care for antibiotics as I was no longer considered their patient!

Submitted March 5, 2014

After two babies and turning 40, my body was a daily frustration. I work out, eat right but never got rid of lumpy thighs and gut. I finally decided to do something permanent about it and I am THRILLED!!! The office staff, nurses and Dr. Chopra are simply AMAZING! It's a painful messy procedure, but very well worth it. Don't go with a cut rate surgeon. This is a tricky surgery and you don't want it to look sloppy. Go with the team leading the field in plastic surgery. You won't be disappointed!!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013