Ratings for Dr. Ritu Chopra

Dr. Chopra was really there for me during such a difficult time. He reconstructed my breasts after my battle with cancer and he did a wonderful job. He made me feel very comfortable and I am thrilled with my results. He has great bedside manner and was always there to take my calls and answer my questions.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

So happy I found Dr Chopra for my breast reconstruction. I was referred to him by Kristi Funk after another surgeon did the initial reconstruction. I am so happy with the results they are better than what I was born with!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr Chopra is a very talented surgeon who is also personable with wonderful bedside manners. After interviewing several drs., I knew he was the one I would use for my facelift when he walked in the office. I highly recommend him for any of your treatments. His staff is very professional and very friendly. You will be taken care of with this group and have wonderful results!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Simple-----the best doctor and plastic surgeon around...thank u Dr Chopra

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Hands down the best surgeon for facial rejuvenation. Dr Chopra did a mid face lift, fat transfer and C02 and I look amazing. I was soooo scared and he put me at ease and is a tremendous doctor. I highly highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

The person to go to for difficult breast revisions and facial rejuvenation. I had both done and can't say enough about his skill and attention to detail!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

The most amazing doctor. He took a breast disaster and made them beautiful again. He is humble and under promises but way over delivers. Thank you Dr Chopra !!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Perfection! He goes above and beyond to make you happy. He is way more picky than even I m. I am so lucky I was referred to him by my friends !! My Breasts and Face look amazing!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Amazing artist and a perfectionist . He sweats all the details and thank god he does . I had facial rejuvenation and I am on TV and no one knows .. He is definately the go to doc for the face !! Thank you again Dr Chopra

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I know Dr. Chopra was the best choice for my surgery! I was referred by a friend who had surgery with him and she had exceptional results so I knew I would be in good hands. However, I still wanted to be thorough in my choice so I consulted with a few other doctors. After careful consideration I proceeded with Dr. Chopra and so happy that I did! Dr. Chopra is the kindest most genuine surgeon I met! He took the time to listen to my concerns and explain procedure and outcome. I don't think I would have ever felt more comfortable with another surgeon. Thank you Dr. Chopra, I'm truly grateful!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017