Ratings for Dr. Ritu Chopra

Dr Chopra is one special Doctor. He really loves what he does and wants you to look your best. He is a true artist and I am so happy to have had him reconstruct my breast from my mastectomy, the best experience. He is kind, attentive and knowledgeable. I am so happy I chose him from all the other surgeons I interviewed, it was the best decision I made. I even spoke to his previous patients and when they were raving on how great he was I was a bit skeptical, but its true, he is really fantastic!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Love Love Love this Surgeon! Amazing results, referred 2 family members & my best friend. All of them love him too. My body looks better than it ever has. Super happy and a huge fan!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I wish I could give him 10 stars . I was referred to him by 3 friends . He listens , he explains and is an amazing surgeon . I had a mommy makeover and I m soooooo happy ! Thank u Dr Chopra for giving me my body back !

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I m in my early 20's and had a breast augmentation and I m so pleased with the results. I look great in and out of clothes!! Thank you Dr Chopra

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

So happy with my neck lift results. He is blessed with skill compassion and heartfelt caring. He is the man!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

After consulting with several surgeons regarding my breast cancer, I found the perfect team of knowledgeable, competent, compassionate and amazing people! Dr Kristi Funk referred me to Dr. Ritu Chopra and I am so thankful to them for making me feel that everything was going to be okay! I've had a double mastectomy with partial reconstruction but already my breasts look better than before I was diagnosed with stage 2b breast cancer. Dr. Chopra even gave me and my husband his personal cell phone number in case we have any questions or concerns, we can reach him directly! Dr Chopra not only has empathy for his patients and family members, but is a true artist when it comes to reconstruction of the breasts! Thank you Dr. Chopra!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Had my face done with Dr Chopra. I was apprehensive as I am sure everyone is , however it turned out exceptional. Natural and youthful. Immediately after surgery I was scared but his bedside manner really calmed me and after really a couple of weeks I am so happy. I recommend him so highly for facial surgery.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

great surgeon and team . excellent surgical skills and bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr. Chopra is a a very competent plastic surgeon and caring individual. I was not at all nervous going into surgery .

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

He is an excellent doctor and a great person. I am so glad that I found him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016