Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Larusso

Great doctor! She really cares about her patients and you can tell she is genuinely interested in you as a human. Very smart and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this doctor without hesitation.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I see Dr. Larusso for at least a yearly mole check as my moles come back atypical sometimes. She is extremely thorough with the initial check and the results. Her bedside manner is very positive and helps put me at ease. My teenage son also sees her for both mole checks and acne. She clearly explained the process he needs to follow for keeping his skin acne free. He is very comfortable with Dr. Larusso too. I highly recommend Dr. Larusso .

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

After weeks of itching, I finally went to see Dr. Larusso. She immediately diagnosed allergic dermatitis and help me determine that my new shampoo was the culprit. Since then I have been back for routine skin checks. Dr. Larusso is very thorough and pleasant.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

This doctor did surgery in her office and botched my head twice. She was very non chalant about the whole thing. I wouldn't use her again.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

She does not wash her hands before touching you nor does she use gloves. She constantly leaves the room and you can hear her conversations with other patients. See other doctors in the practice but not her!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Dr. Jennifer L. Larusso's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal