Ratings for Dr. Vasos Eracleous

I have been a patient at Dr. Eracleous’s office for over 25 years, and my experience has always been very positive! Dr. Eracleous is a highly skilled dentist that truly cares about his patients. I trust his work and his advice completely. Dr. Eracleous also has great interpersonal skills, and always makes his patients feel at ease. In conclusion, his work is outstanding and I would highly recommend Dr. Eracleous!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. E is the best dentist around! He is such a caring and genuine person and goes above and beyond for all his patients. I have been his patient since the 30th ave office and I couldn't imagine going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Always friendly, knowledgeable & professional. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I don't understand why someone would go to school, become a dentist, open up their own practice and hire such pathetic, ill-mannered, rude, loud front desk staff. Don't get me started on the whole hipaa thing...they love to yell out names of patients. I feel the doctor is good and good at what he does, but gets pulled into the front desk bs and interruptions. Do yourself a favor and replace those idiots!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Eracleous is the best dentist. I've been going to him for almost 20 years. A+ for knowledge and personality. Anyone who is ranting about the staff needs to get over it. They may not give you a phony smile and lavish you with insincere social graces but when you are in a crisis they will roll out the red carpet for you.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Hands Down,Dr,Vasos is a Great Dentist,Staff is very friendly and professional,and the service is top notch,especially since I traveled from The city,They made The Visit quite pleasant.if I could rate him from a scale of 1-10,I would give him a " 100"

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Eracleous is THE BEST dentist I've ever had (and now for past 6 years - since I moved to Astoria). His staff and higenists are great too. The only bad thing: I always ask him for candy on my way out, and get a toothbrush instead :-)

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Dr. Eracleous is a wonderful and competent dentist who truly cares about his patients and always puts them first. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

Poorly ran office. Staff is loud and has poor ethics as they are always engaged in personal conversations while doing actual dental work. Other than that their dental work is OK not the best but is ok.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

the funny thing is that i can somehow guarantee that the people who wrote these reviews are still getting their teeth done at this office because they wont find a better dental office! or dentist!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011