Ratings for Dr. Andrew B. Block

i waited an hour to be taken back and put in a room, where I waited another 15 minutes to be seen. last time i will be seeing dr block. staff gave me no knowledge there was any delay, apparently my time is not important to this office, so i will find another doctor

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Doctor Block is an amazing doctor and human being. Nobody even close to him. I am so very happy he is the one who is going to be with me during my labor less than 2 weeks. God bless him!!! Marina.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Front desk Staff is horrible. I went there a couple years back. Not sure if the same people are there. I am surprise to see high rating for Dr. Block he was not so nice when I visit. I found him cold just as his partner Dr. Glass who also works there.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

This is by far the best ob/gyn in the world. I was pregnant with twins during my first pregnancy snd it was very smooth and stress free.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I started out with trying other Dr's in the practice, but Dr. Block is the Best! He is very knowlegable, approachable, compassionate and has great manners. I have been using this practice for 4 years now and Dr. Block is my ob for 3 years.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. Block delivered me 19 years ago, and he's been my ob/gyn for a year and a half. He's very nice, and thorough with his work.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr. Block has the best bed side manners ever, He is sweet, compassionate and genuine. He takes his time and he actually listens to you.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

He is the best OB/GYN EVER!!He might run a little behind, but it is because he takes his time with each patient. He delivered my son and I couldn't have asked for better. He makes you feel like a human being. Definitely a rare find in this day and age. Named my son after him too... Joshua Andrew! :-)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Wonderful,attentive, listens to you. I don't know why he doesn't go out on his own. 3 of the other doctors in his group I would never see again.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

I am 30. Been going to Dr. Block since I was 18. Awesome Dr, would go nowhere else. I live in NoVa and make the hellacious trip to MD just to continue to go to him!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Andrew B. Block's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med