Outstanding Staff Badge

Outstanding results, and friendly service! Sherri Bagley

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Thank you, Sherri! It's a pleasure to serve you. Sincerely, Dr. Williamson

Submitted April 7, 2015

My right foot was bothering me so much that I had stopped my walking. I couldn't even enjoy shopping with my friends. I had no idea that a chiropractor could help with foot pain, but at one of my husband's visits to Dr. Williamson, he mentioned my problem. Thanks to Dr. Williamson, I am back walking and shopping with no discomfort.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr. Dana C. Williamson's response
It's a genuine pleasure to serve you and your family, M.H. All the best, Dr. Williamson

Submitted April 7, 2015

I was experiencing weeks of discomfort in my upper neck which resulted in a constant, deep throbbing pain accompanied by tingling and numbness in my left arm, from my neck down to my fingers. Dr. Williamson was recommended by my gym trainer. Never having received any chiropractic care, I arrived at Dr. Williamson's office with skepticism and a level of fear due to the unknown of chiropractic care. My initial skepticism and fears were quickly arrested by the professional and personal mannerisms of Dr. Williamson. I was given an evaluation during which we shared views of my x-rays and discussed a prescribed treatment. Within only 3 visits my pain level was halved. I am near the end of my treatment, and I am leaving pain free with the tools I need to strengthen and care for my neck. I appreciated Dr. Williamson's ability to illustrate and discuss all aspects of treatment in "layman's" terms. In short, I learned much about chiropractic care and my success is a testament to its effectiveness. I would highly recommend Dr. Williamson to anyone whose condition would benefit from chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr. Dana C. Williamson's response
Now that you are feeling better, D.Z., I hope to see you at the gym more often! Yours in health, Dr. Williamson

Dr. Dana C. Williamson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I have wanted to be a chiropractor from a very young age. I graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1998, but I discovered chiropractic when I was in high school. I played football and during one of our games, I tackled an opposing player and jammed my neck. Because it didn’t really hurt, I didn’t think anything of it at the time and I played through the rest of the game. I clearly remember when I woke up the next morning and reached into the closet for a towel, I felt a little “catch” in my neck. So, I turned my head to the right to stretch it out. That’s when my neck got completely stuck. When I tried to turn my head even slightly back in the other direction, lightning bolts of pain shot through my body. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t lie down. I had to sleep in a reclining chair that night. I was in so much pain that I cried in my mother’s arms. And I was a big, rough and tough football player! The next day my mother took me to the chiropractor and after one adjustment, I felt complete relief. It was nothing short of miraculous. In that moment, I knew what I wanted to do with my life. I wanted to be able to do for others what my chiropractor had done for me that day. It has become my mission to help relieve the pain and suffering of as many people as I possibly can.

• English

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1998)
  • University of California Santa Cruz (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal