Ratings for Dr. Dana C. Williamson

Dr Wills is great! He knows how to takes care of his patients. I havebeena patient for almost 15 years. Excellent!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Williamson is wonderful! Customizes the best chiropractic plan to meet your needs. What I appreciate most is the way he educates you on your condition and treatment plan.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Will months ago by a fellow church member, once she observed how much pain I was in and my difficulty in walking. I was in so much pain I could not sleep any longer than 2 hours a night, in 15 to 20 mins. increments. I was very depressed about not only the pain, but my poor quality of life. I had been tested for everything under the sun, including MS. One night, after being unable to sleep again, I sat on the side of my bed and cried because I was literally at the end of my rope. I decided to call Dr. Will and thank God that I did!! I am now not only sleeping better but able to walk a little further each day. I can honestly say I now have "hope" where at one time my hope of getting better was crushed. If you are having bad back, leg or neck pain, come see Dr. Will. If he can help me, I know he can help you!! Be blessed!! A. Branch

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I have been a patient for years. I no longer have lower back pain that I used to have.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Will takes the time to understand your issue, prepare a treatment plan and explain how that plan should help to resolve it. I have had periodic lower back pain for years and once I started going to Dr. Will that pain has been kept at bay. I can do everything I want to do including playing golf! I actually referred my sister-in-law to him because she too suffered from lower back pain that she had figured she'd have to have surgery to correct or simply live with it. But after following Dr. Will's treatment recommendations, she no longer has the debilitating lower back pain she used to suffer from on a daily basis. With Dr. Will's wealth of chiropractic knowledge, flexible appointment scheduling and friendly staff, I am happy to say we will both be long term patients!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Cares about helping the patient. Listens to what is wrong and gets you the results you need!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

8 years an counting. I will be a lifelong patient. Family history of backaches and surgeries, I want to be different. No more back pain and neck pain. NO drugs needed. Before Dr Will I was stiff and achy after an hour of sitting! Headaches after traveling 4 hours in car. All gone!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Had lower back pain, after a few visits with Dr Will feel brand new. Now just doing visits to maintain

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

There is never a reason to live in pain when we have a doctor like Dr. Williamson. He is the best! Joe Kouten

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I am pain free! Thank you Dr. Williamson. I would highly recommend you to others.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Dana C. Williamson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I have wanted to be a chiropractor from a very young age. I graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1998, but I discovered chiropractic when I was in high school. I played football and during one of our games, I tackled an opposing player and jammed my neck. Because it didn’t really hurt, I didn’t think anything of it at the time and I played through the rest of the game. I clearly remember when I woke up the next morning and reached into the closet for a towel, I felt a little “catch” in my neck. So, I turned my head to the right to stretch it out. That’s when my neck got completely stuck. When I tried to turn my head even slightly back in the other direction, lightning bolts of pain shot through my body. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t lie down. I had to sleep in a reclining chair that night. I was in so much pain that I cried in my mother’s arms. And I was a big, rough and tough football player! The next day my mother took me to the chiropractor and after one adjustment, I felt complete relief. It was nothing short of miraculous. In that moment, I knew what I wanted to do with my life. I wanted to be able to do for others what my chiropractor had done for me that day. It has become my mission to help relieve the pain and suffering of as many people as I possibly can.

• English

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1998)
  • University of California Santa Cruz (Grad. 1990)

Healthnet