Ratings for Dr. David F. FOSS

Dr. Foss may once have been a great dentist, but now is a fussy, irritable part-timer that only wants things his way. On the day of may last appointment my house was flooding and I needed to reschedule. He flatly replied that he simply does not reschedule. I told him I was willing to pay a penalty, but he insisted on dropping me as a patient. This is the action of someone that does not care for his patients or his business. From the first day we met, I got the clear sense (as he told me as much) that this is a second pass at "doing dentistry his way." Well his way is NOT the patient's way. Do NOT go to him or sooner or later you will regret it and you will have lost the investment in that relationship.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Foss does all the cleanings and x-rays himself. He is the most gentle yet through dentist I have ever known. He takes his time yet is efficient. His knowledge is second to none.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. Foss is experienced, gentle and reasonably priced. It seems like he cares more about what is best for my health and less about making a buck - know what I mean?

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011