Ratings for Dr. Dana S. Mahlab

Amazing Doctor! A+ bedside manner and very informative with regards to my specific needs and concerns as a patient. Although it was a busier day in the office, you could not tell by the treatment, she didnt not rush and took the time to make sure we were satisfied with the information and fully understood. The support staff and nurses are always top notch, if you are scheduled with Dr. Mahlab you are in great hands!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

amazing! Had a great experience. I originally sent my 15 year old daughter, who was extremely nervous. She made her feel at ease. I decided to switch myself and have been very pleased with her care!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Awesome experience! Made me feel at ease with a very uncomfortable situation. I have since recommended her to many of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Great experience! I was so nervous at the beginning of my appointment. She made me feel at ease and took her time with me. Very much appreciated. Would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr. Mahlab has been excellent in caring for me. She has been honest and tended to my needs. She is always very prompt in answering my questions when I call the office. She has a lot of compassion and really enjoys what she does.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Mahlab was extremely compassionate and helpful. She spent a significant amount of time with me and helped guide me in the right direction. I would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Worst experience ever! Dr Mahlab seemed more like a first year medical student than a doctor, she actually pulled out her laptop and tried to find the answers to my question by googling them!!!!! her appearance was unprofessional as she looked a mess as if she just jumped out of bed. I went in for an annual which is suppose to be free but then was charged for both an annual and a problem visit simply because I mentioned I suffer from chronic yeast infections. Seriously stay away from this doctor/practice between the inexperience, unprofessionalism and sneaky over charging it's not worth it.

Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Dana S. Mahlab's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2008)