Ratings for Dr. Blake M. Bullard

Dr. Bullard and his staff are first rate!! He is especially great with my kids, they never mind going to the dentist. Best in town!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Love Bullard Dental, very good staff and Dr. Bullard ver patient, kind and informative.... Will definitely go back....

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Absolutely trash. Will NEVER use his office again. Going back to Westside.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Great Dentist, but has an absolutely horrid office staff. My kids enjoy Dr. Bullard, and I enjoy being his patient, which makes it a shame I wont be returning after being treated so poorly by his staff. Oh, well. I prepayed for my treatment in full, $2500, and have been told that if I switch offices, there is a very strong chance that Dr. Bullard and his staff will refuse to release my treatment plan. I hope this isn't the case, but if it is, then I was right in my decision to switch from such a character. But, I don't think he's that type, especially since I've trusted him with both my kids and myself in the past. Just have to wait and see.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014