Ratings for Dr. Simon Chao

Great doctor, with terrific bedside manner. Explained X-rays, easy to talk to, and I trust him. Anyone needs help with spine stuff see this guy

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

A fantastic Doctor. Dr. Chao saw me the same day when it was difficult to get an appointment while in serious pain. He quickly diagnosed the problem and provided great diagnostic information. He assured me that there was no emergency and I could wait a week or two with pain medication and make a reasonable and methodical decision on what to do further. Treated me as family would.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

I see Dr. Chao for my back. He is very thorough and sincerely cares for my needs. His staff is very accomodating.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Awesome doctor. Genuinely cares for his patients. takes his time. very thorough. Would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I have had the pleasure of being treated by Dr Chao over the past few months. He takes care of my dad, myself, and, my kids. I would not trust anyone else with my care. He is knowledgable, kind, and available. He fits me into his schedule whenever needed. I highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of an orthopedic doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Simon Chao's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)