Ratings for Dr. Harvey Breckner

Dr. Breckner is the best in the business.You get the best care, best work from the most knowledgeable Dr. in the greater St. Louis area. I have had extensive work done by Dr. Breckner and have always had flawless procedures. I have read the website which slanders this Dr., and I can personally say take it with a grain of salt. Sometimes I guess even the best dentist can't fix meth and/or severe yuck mouth.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

The best!!!! He saved my life in a crises! He is the most meticulous dentist I have ever visited/perfectionist. He undid the wrong doings of a horrible previous dentist(?). At the same time he was kind and spent quality time with me--not rushing off to another patient. He was aware of the income of a retired teacher and greatly considered this for billing purposes. The office was able to schedule appointments around the unpredictable job of a substitute teacher. The office manager was fabulous.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Glad I went to see Dr. Breckner. He was very professional and knowledgeable, and his staff were extremely helpful and friendly. If you're in need of advanced dental care in the Edwardsville area, I would highly recommend Dr. Harvey H. Breckner!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Extremely thorough, compassionate, kind and gentle are just a few words I would use to describe Dr. Harvey Breckner as a dentist. Dr. Breckner did a beautiful job repairing my front teeth with composites. He is an artist and takes his time to make sure everything is just perfect. I now have a new smile I am proud of! He also has state of the art technology that was able to detect a cavity another dentist had missed. I was thrilled to finally have found a reason for my periodic jaw pain. The dental assistant is extremely friendly, easy to talk to, and very thorough as well. The staff is professional and the office is beautiful. Thank you Dr. Breckner!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I'm so excited for the holidays thanks to Dr. Breckner!! I want to smile all the time. Finally a dentist who got it right. Thank you thank you!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Breckner made me want to show my smile again!! After talking with 3 different dentist he seemed to be the most caring and I couldn't be more pleased. Thanks also to everyone in their beautiful office for being so nice!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Breckner's staff treated me with respect and kindness. The office was so clean and organized. I was really impressed with Dr. Breckner's credentials and so appreciative of the care I received. There was flexibility in scheduling appointments, showing me that they were truly concerned about my comfort and my time. I would recommend Dr. Harvey Breckner to anyone that is seeking quality dental care.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Breckner and his staff. I've never waited long for an appointment, even when I called needing to fix a chipped tooth a day before I left for vacation. He has great bedside manner and his staff is extremely friendly and professional. I also got a root canal done there and it went by fast and smooth. I am one of those people who used to be terrified of the dentist, but Dr. Breckner and his staff had made me much more comfortable. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Breckner to family and friends!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Office was extremely nice and clean. Office manager seemed very uppity and did not try and understand my point of view. When she sat me down in the treatment plan room and handed me a $48000 treatment plan I almost fell out of my chair. When I explained to her that I did not have that kind of money for my teeth she looked at me like I was pure trailer trash through her caked on eye makeup. Dr. Breckner seemed very well educated, but seemed more interested in the Fox news that was playing in the room than on the questions I was trying to ask him. Personally I would not go to this dentist or recommend him to my friends and family. He also used a laser to find cavities which made it seem like a hoax to get my money. I went to another dentist several weeks later and I had a few crowns and fillings that cost a fraction of the amount. Overall I think their biggest issue right now is Gena, their office manager.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

My tooth had been hurting so bad that I thought I had lost a filling. After Dr. Breckner check my tooth, he told me that my filling (done by a different dentist) looked ok. He did a few test and narrowed the issue to extreme sensitivity, which I have had issues with for years. Instead of giving me an overpriced tube of fluoride paste, he sealed my sensitive teeth. It sounds long and painful, but it took a whole 10 minutes and didn't hurt. He even check with a cold test to make sure the sealant worked. Of the many dentists I have seen, Dr. Breckner is the first to actually CURE my sensitive teeth. Thank you Dr. Breckner and staff!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014